Cloning was the process of creating a genetically identical or—purposefully and specifically—modified copy of an original organism.
- Marshal Commander—The senior most rank a clone soldier could attain. Like all commanders. Each marshal commander was in command of a corps.
- Senior Commander—The second highest rank attainable by the clone forces. Each was in command of a brigade or legion.
- Regimental Commander— Each was in command of a regiment.
- Battalion Commander— The junior most commander rank of the clone forces. Each was in command of a battalion.
- Major— Each is in command of a batallion.
- Captain— Each was in command of a company.
- Lieutenant— Each was in command of a platoon.
- 2nd Lieutenant— Also in charge of a platoon.
- Sergeant-Major— They were second-in-command of platoons.
- Sergeant— In command of a squad.
- Corporal— The second most junior rank of clone forces. They were second-in-command of squads.
- Trooper—The junior most rank in the clone forces.
- Systems Army —2 Sector Armies (294,912 units) led by aHigh Jedi General .
- Sector Army —4 corps (147,456 units) led by a Senior Jedi General .
- Corps —4 legions (36,864 units) led by a Jedi General .
- Legion /Brigade —4 regiments (9,216 units) led by a senior commander and a Jedi General.
- Regiment —4 battalions (2,304 units) led by a regimental commander and a Jedi Commander .
- Battalion —4 companies (576 units) led by a battalion commander and
- Company —4 platoons (144 units) led by a captain .
- Platoon —4 squads (36 units) led by alieutenant , second lieutenant, and sergeant-major.
- Squad —9 units led by a sergeant and corporal.
- Unit — 1 Trooper.
First, you need a number. Go here and follow these instructons.
- Generate 1 random integers
- Each integer should have a value between 00000 and 99999
- Click "Get Numbers"
- Use this number as your clone number.
Choose a nickname. No clone should be without a nickname. If you need help, go here.